DAILY REPORT FOR
NIFTY: - Open 4745 High 4745 Low 4482 Close 4503 (-242 points)
P/E 19.62 P/B 4.84 Adv 1 Dec 49
Supp 4450/4360/4305 Res 4585/4650/4760
SENSEX: - Open 15326 High 15326 Low 14738 Close 14809 (-951 pts)
Supp 14700/14500/14380 Res 14960/15230/15340
Below 15000 now:-
· Stocks plunged to the lowest in almost seven months after the Fed cut its discount rate at an emergency meeting. Sensex felt the global heat and closed down by 951 points.
· ICICI Bank was the top loser with 13% fall. Reliance Industries fell to its lowest in 6 months.
· BSE Vol Rs 5722 Cr Breadth Adv 282 Dec 2404 Upper Circuit 49 Lower Circuit 574
· NSE Vol Rs 12925 Breadth Adv 63 Dec 1143 F&O Vol Rs 40058
· Top Gainers: - Hind Unilever
Top Losers: - ICICI Bank, HDFC, Hindalco, HCL Tech, REL
· FIIs sold Rs 658 Cr and MFs bought Rs 211 Cr in Cash Market. Foreign Investors sold Rs 492 Cr in Index and Stock Futures. FIIs OI in Index F&O Rs 33675 Cr and in Stock F&O Rs 22005 Cr.
· Total OI 62212 Cr (-3727 Cr) PCR at 0.85
· Nifty shed 1% OI. Basis -4.05
· OI Added:- Minifty 16%, AIA 370%, Bajaj Holding 22%, EKC 69%, Orchid 9%, YesBank 15%
· OI Shed:- Balrampur 8%, BEL 10%, Cairn 9%, Crompton 9%, HCC 8%, J&K 20%, Naukri 22%, Renuka 10%, RNRL 9%, RPL 8%, SAIL 10%, Titan 8%, UniPhos 8%, Wipro 8%
Indian ADRs: - http://tinyurl.com/33m7dx
Outlook for Tuesday:-
· 14500-14600 is a very strong support on the Sensex and a good bounce is awaited. We can add Asian Electronics, GT Offshore, ONGC and Orchid Chem to the stock list. Time is good for committing money to this market, invest in good scrips and we will always be rewarded for our patience.
· Today is the last day for sun-outage and we will be having normal market timings from tomorrow.
· Now our stock list - Ranbaxy, Maruti, Cairn, Bata, Purvankara Projects, Amtek Auto, Suzlon, Mundra Port, Renuka Sugar, Asian Electronics, GT Offshore, ONGC, Orchid Chem.
Disclaimer: These recommendations are based on the theory of technical analysis and personal observations. This does not claim for profit. I am not responsible for any losses made by traders. It is only the outlook of the market with reference to its previous performance. You are advised to take your position with your sense and judgment. I am trying to consider the fundamental validity of stocks as far as possible, but demand and supply affects it with vision variations.