Monthly Graph shows likely formation of symmetrical triangle and current leg may test 76.20 as probable support.
The US Dollar Index is an index (or measure) of the value of the United States dollar relative to a basket of foreign currencies. It is a weighted geometric mean of the dollar's value compared only with
- Euro (EUR), 57.6% weight
- Japanese yen (JPY), 13.6% weight
- Pound sterling (GBP), 11.9% weight
- Canadian dollar (CAD), 9.1% weight
- Swedish krona (SEK), 4.2% weight and
- Swiss franc (CHF) 3.6% weight.