- KPIT Cummins provides technology solutions to global clients in the areas of Advanced Technology Solutions, Enterprise IT and Business / Knowledge. So far the company has made seven acquisitions since 2002, most recent being Sparta last year.
- KPIT is dealing in following verticals - Auto Electronics, Semiconductor Solutions, Business Intelligence, Global Business Solutions, Manufacturing and Diversified Financial Services. KPIT developed AUTOSAR 2.0 complaint tools used by leading Tier-1 company to develop system level components for car manufacturers.
- KPIT focused on three verticals - automotive, industrial and high-tech, these sectors got badly affected by the downturn and now we already see Auto industry reviving very well along with other sectors.
- The company is looking at Government and Defense contracts which would result in the company foraying into the domestic space.
- Recently the stock is in a firm up trend after announcement of Joint Venture with BHARAT FORGE for innovative solutions belonging to next generation of automotive technology.
In short-term one can buy around current levels for target Rs 155-160, stops below Rs 128 for short-term traders only.