Delhi Seminar on Techno-Fundamental Analysis on 9 & 10 January 2010
9:30 AM – 05:00 PM, Saturday 09 January 2010 &
9:30 AM – 02:30 PM, Sunday 10 January, 2010
http://navneetsinghal.blogspot.com/2009/11/seminar-on-techno-fundamental-analysis_8937.html Details about seminar
- Fundamental Analysis Introduction.
- Technical Analysis Introduction.
- Technical Analysis Vs Fundamental Analysis and how they both can be used together to give a better Analysis.
- How to select a stock for Investment or Trading.
- How to determine a Value buy in a falling market? Example: Telecom sector, Ranbaxy etc.
- Principles of Technical Analysis.
- Basics of Technical Analysis.
Contact if you want to join:
Navneet Singhal Ph- +91 9899593340
Flash point of the meet:
A K Prabhakar is a big treasure of knowledge and experience and I have learned many things from him. I feel this is a great opportunity for investors to come and learn a new experience in stock markets from Mr A K Prabhakar. There are many students of him and all would be present at this seminar including myself. I would just list out names of people whom you would be meeting through this seminar-
A.K. Prabhakar http://www.akprabhakar.blogspot.com
Navneet Singhal http://www.navneetsinghal.blogspot.com
Rohit Mankotia http://www.rishtrader.blogspot.com
Dinesh Nagpal http://www.bluechips4u.blogspot.com
Myself, Tanmay G Purohit http://tanmaygopal.blogspot.com
The response for the seminar has been amazing and I would request all readers of this blog to try and make it for the seminar as it would be a memorable experience for them!