DAILY REPORT FOR
NIFTY: - Open 5112 High 5212 Low 5055 Close 5200 (+90 points)
P/E 22.17 P/B 5.45 Adv 43 Dec 7
Supp 5150/5100/5050 Res 5260/5370/5420
SENSEX: - Open 17523 High 17674 Low 17137 Close 17650 (+301 pts)
Supp 17480/17300/17130 Res 17900/18020/18330
· Opening was good but we got sold off towards 5055 on the Nifty. Slowly buying emerged in Reliance and select heavyweights to take us towards 5200 once again.
· Volumes - Rs 11712 Cr in spot market and F&O Vol at Rs 51314 Cr.
· Market Breadth– BSE Adv 1203 Dec 1746 Unch 86 NSE Adv 457 Dec 695 Unch 21
· Top Gainers: - ACC, Reliance GAIL, Maruti, HCL Tech
Top Losers: - Bajaj Auto, HDFC Bank, Suzlon, Tata Power, Hind Unilever
· FIIs bought Rs 783 Cr and MFs sold Rs 316 Cr in cash market.
· Total OI 81403 Cr (+3747 Cr) PCR at 1.00
· Nifty added 2% OI. Basis +8.90
· OI Added:- Bajaj Auto 17%, BEL 12%, BEML 15%, EKC 37%, IFCI 18%, IVRCL Infra 16%, Jindal Steel 17%, Nucleus 21%, REL 26%, Rel Cap 22%, RNRL 18%, Rolta 30%, Siemens 13%, Tata Power 13%, UniPhos 14%, WelGuj 15%
· OI Shed:- Minifty 11%, 3i 10%, BPCL 10%, ColPal 12%, Glaxo 14%, Lupin 11%, Maruti 14%, RPower 18%,
Indian ADRs: - http://tinyurl.com/33m7dx
Dow Jones closed up by 189 points after S&P kept AAA debt ratings for the nations largest bond insurers. No major activity was seen among Indian ADRs. Satyam, Dr Reddy and ICICI Bank were up 3% each.
Outlook for Tuesday:-
· Markets to open gap-up on positive global markets. If Nifty sustains above 5260, we can look forward to 5370 and 5420 keeping 5180 as intraday support level.
· BEML (1115):- Buy for the target of 1160-1180.
· Railway Budget would be announced today. Thursday is F&O Expiry and 29th Feb is the budget day. So the week is going to be full of news and indices are going to remain volatile.
Disclaimer: These recommendations are based on the theory of technical analysis and personal observations. This does not claim for profit. I am not responsible for any losses made by traders. It is only the outlook of the market with reference to its previous performance. You are advised to take your position with your sense and judgment. I am trying to consider the fundamental validity of stocks as far as possible, but demand and supply affects it with vision variations.