DAILY REPORT FOR
NIFTY: - Open 5708 High 5922 Low 5708 Close 5905 (+203 points)
P/E 26.35 P/B 6.18 Adv 41 Dec 9
Supp 5890/5840/5730 Res 5935/5980/6065
SENSEX: - Open 19621 High 20024 Low 19621 Close 19977 (+734 pts)
Supp 19850/19730/19600 Res 20050/20130/20300
· After a breathtaking opening, Sensex consolidated all the gains and touched 20K in late trade. It closed just below that magical figure and was up 734 points. Banks, Capital Goods and ONGC were major leaders.
· Volumes were good - Rs 21803 Cr in spot market and F&O Vol at Rs 69537 Cr.
· Breadth was positive– BSE Adv 1700 Dec 1288 Unch 70 NSE Adv 644 Dec 455 Unch 22
· Both FIIs and DIIs went on a buying spree as they collectively bought Rs 1323 Cr in Spot Market. In Derivatives segment, FIIs bought Rs 1380 Cr worth Nifty Fut and sold Rs 28 Cr of Stock Fut.
Top Gainers: - Siemens, L&T, RPL, HDFC, BHEL
Top Losers: - BPCL, M&M, Ranbaxy, TCS, Cipla
Indian ADRs: - http://tinyurl.com/33m7dx
Outlook for Tuesday:-
· RBI Credit Policy will be out today and any hike in CRR or other rates may be a bit negative for the markets. Auto and Banks will see some selling in that case.
· Next psychological milestone is 6000 for the Nifty, 5840 should be considered as a good support intraday. Selling from higher levels is not ruled out.
· Sugar Stocks look attractive. Bajaj Hind, Renuka and Balrampur Chinni can outperform.
Results today – Aarti Drugs, Aarvee Denim, Ajanta Pharma, APIL, Asian Ele, Balaji Tele, Bharat Rasayan, BL Kashyap, Bong Ref, Cambridge Sol, CBoP, Chennai Petro, Crest Anim, Crompton Greaves, DLF, EIH, Emco, EIL, Esab, Everonn, GHCL, HDFC, HOCL, IMP Power, Indo Rama Synth, Indo Tech Trans, IGL, Indus Fila, IOC, Ispat Inds, JB Chem, Karnataka Bank, KEC Infra, Kesoram, Logix Micro, Mah Seamless, Mirc Ele, Nectar Life, Nestle, ONGC, Parsvanath, Raj TV, Ramkrishna Forg, ROHL, SAIL, Sesa Goa, Shreyas Ship, Sterlite Opt, Tata Chem, Tata Power, TTML, Timken, Torrent Pharma, Unitech, Varun Ship, Vesuvius, Vishal Exp, Zenith Info, Zylog
RBI hints at no changes in rates
Disclaimer: These recommendations are based on the theory of technical analysis and personal observations. This does not claim for profit. I am not responsible for any losses made by traders. It is only the outlook of the market with reference to its previous performance. You are advised to take your position with your sense and judgment. I am trying to consider the fundamental validity of stocks as far as possible, but demand and supply affects it with vision variations.